Responsibilities & Duties
- Meet the existing customers on a one-to-one basis.
- To build on the existing relationship.
- To understand the problems faced by the customer and help find suitable solutions.
- Meet other ELCIA members (non-customers) and facilitate business development with them.
- Meet non MSME companies within the Electronic City for business development.
- Cold call other industries, associations, or institutions for opening new avenues for business development and follow up with meetings if required.
- Respond promptly and effectively to queries from the website or social media posts.
- Work as per the given business targets.
Key Skills & Requirements
1. Good communication skills in English and preferably Kannada too.
2. Good social skills.
3. Experience of 2 to 5 years in a similar role.
4. Willing to travel as and when required.
Education: Graduation, preferably B.E/B-TECH (Engineering graduate – Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, Automobile). MBA will be an added advantage.
Female candidates are preferred.
Employment Type: Full-time, fixed-term contract for a period of one year, initially with probation of six months. Based on the requirements and performance, the contract can be extended by mutual consent.
Please send your profiles to email@example.com
- April 7, 2023