Electronics City in Bangalore is one of India’s largest Electronics industrial parks that consists of a mix of small, medium and large companies. The companies are mainly involved in IT/ITES, electronics hardware design and manufacturing and indigenous components. Established in 1978 and spread across 903 acres, many renowned companies like Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Siemens, HP, Tata Consultancy Services, Hical, Synthesis, Fanuc India… have set the pace in Electronics City. It adds around $6 Billion+ to India’s economy with 90% exports with an employee base of 200,000.
Electronics City Industries Association started in 1991 was responsible for infrastructure development and maintenance till 2013. ELCIA took the lead in forming ELCIA Trust, ELCIA Cluster, ELCITA (Electronics City Industrial Township) and ESDC (Electronics City Skill Development Centre). ELCIA Executive committee ensures the effective functioning of ELCIA, ELCIA Trust, ELCIA cluster and ESDC. ELCIA also coordinates the activities of ELCITA for the benefit of citizens and companies of ELCIA. For more information, visit elcia.in
Details about the position:
- Chief Executive Officer of ELCIA
- Reporting to ELCIA Executive Committee
- Contract term: 3 years extendable based on performance and mutual interest
- Compensation: Rs. 15 – 20 lakhs per annum
- Primarily responsible for running ELCIA overseeing Trust, Cluster, ESDC and coordinating with ELCITA
- Responsible for planning, organization, and direction of the organization’s operations and programs.
- Develops and implements accounting practices, processes, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Oversees and reports on the organization’s functions and outcome to ELCIA EC, who will provide strategic direction.
- Prepares accurate and timely analysis that captures and communicates financial statements, variances, and performance trends.
- Provides leadership to and manages the efforts of staff to ensure appropriate support of all initiatives
- Coordinates and leads annual budget preparation & reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations.
- Retains a diverse, qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development.
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
- Builds relationships with senior management of companies and can liaison with Govt, other Industry bodies for delivering requirements of companies in Electronics city
- Responsible for implementation of Govt policies, supporting business development, addressing employee issues
- Proactive, innovative approach in taking ELCIA to the next level of model Association that is worth emulating
Qualifications / Skills:
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Takes initiative / proactive
- Works independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, Dynamic and Flexible
- Organized, Collaborative and Proactive
- Ability to interact and engage with all stakeholders – members, employees, GoI, GoK,
Education, Experience, and language Requirements
- Postgraduate, Graduate in Engineering or MBA
- 20+ years overall experience in corporate or NGO or Academic institution.
- Writing. Reading and speaking in Kannada is mandatory
- Excellence in Interpersonal and communication skills is essential.
Send your CV and connected documents on or before 18th April 2022 before 5 PM to email@example.com.
- March 25, 2022